Itinerary to reach the seminar’s venue
Domaine des 7 Vallons, 1 rue du Routy Le Château, Villers-en-Prayères, 02160 Les Septvallons.
Ludivine PIERRE ✆ +33 (0)6 99 44 76 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter the related address in your GPS. You can also follow the route of the on-line Google map.
- A4 while coming from Paris, exit 21, direction towards Fismes;
- A344 (A4) while coming from Strasbourg-Nancy-Troyes, exit towards direction de Soissons-Fismes;
- A26 while coming from Lilles-Bruxelles, exit 13, direction towards Laon;
- N2 then after N31 in Soissons, while coming from Paris, exit towards Braine.
The two nearest main train stations are:
- Gare T.G.V. Champagne Ardennes (near Reims), 37 km away from the venue;
- Gare de Soissons, 29 km away from the venue.
A shuttle service can be organised in grouping several people in the following stations: Soissons, Reims Ville and T.G.V Champagne Ardennes, the fees amounts to €10€ per person one way.
Coming from Paris: reach Gare de l’Est (towards Soissons), the trip last circa 65 minutes + 35 minutes with the shuttle.
Arrining in Charles De Gaulle Airport: The cheaper option is to reach Gare de l’Est in Paris.
To book the shuttle at Soissons:
If you want to book the shuttle from one of the above mentioned train stations, please contact Ludivine PIERRE at the following number +33 (0)6 99 44 76 00.